In case you want to hide all the table rows before the visitor selects a column filter, you can use the code presented in this tutorial. Note that this will affect all tables, so if you want to apply this to a specific table use the table id in the jQuery selector.
It is possible to add a new column to a table using a rule, which could be handy when the input table data are not controlled by you. In this tutorial we discuss how to add two more columns in order to display the Sum and the Average values of the existing columns.
In case you want to synchronize the filter values for multiple tables placed on the same page, you can use the code presented in this tutorial. The idea is that when a filter value changes in one table, a corresponding change takes place automatically in other tables as well.
Sometimes, you want to view just a portion of the table rows based on certain criteria. If these criteria are known beforehand, there is no need to use a front-end dynamic filter but instead you should use server side filtering. In this article we discussed on way to do that.
Tabulizer offers lots of options when it comes to filtering table data. But what if you want to build your own filtering box that sits outside of the table? This article discusses a method to filter the table data using your own customized filtering process. The filters can be anywhere on the page, while the filtering logic is up to you how to implement it.
Tabulizer allows to use any sort of HTML code for your table cells, including the code to generate a lighbox for a picture or a YouTube video. The two approaches to do that are discussed in this article.
- Reading table data from PostgreSQL database into Joomla or Wordpress
- Show rows related to the currently logged in user using the filterbyparams modification function
- When the column width does not follow the specified value.
- Refreshing the data source cache via a cron job
- Control the data returned by a Google Spreadsheet Documents using proxy script
- Considerations when preserving the background color of the spreadsheet cells
- Numeric precision in Microsoft Excel: Issues and how to resolve them
- Create Pricing Tables with Tabulizer
- Joomla Installation: Overcoming the 2MB file upload limit
- Considerations when you are importing large files (CSV/Excel)