In another article we explained how Tabulizer can be used as a powerful RSS feed reader. In this article we will show how to use user parameters, for the purpose of customizing the RSS feed URL. As a result, with a single data source we will be able to read multiple feeds that vary only in a few parameters. The ideal example for that is the RSS feed from weather.com which gives localized weather information.
Tabulizer has built-in functionality to act as an advanced RSS Feed Reader. It supports the following formats:
Sometimes you want to filter specific columns, not just the whole table. This is called column filtering and in this tutorial we present the various options you have and some useful tricks you can use for fine tuning. When you define a column filter you specify either explicitly or implicitly the following parameters:
- Column ID
- Control Type
- Search Method
Let's see them one by one.
Some of the available responsive patterns have options for fine tuning the responsive behavior of your table. Since responsive design is a principle rather a distinct implementation it's always good to bear in mind that a pattern that looks really good in one case may not be appropriate in another. That's why Tabulizer brings you the top best responsive designs to choose from!
DataTables warning (table id = 'tab_82GIgA72AZ'): Cannot reinitialise DataTable.
To retrieve the DataTables object for this table, pass no arguments or see the docs for bRetrieve and bDestroy
Let's say you have an Excel file with 10,000 rows or a database query with 30,000 rows. Showing these data as a table is not a trivial task, because if you simply load all the data along with the web page, not only it will take too much time but it's possible that the client's browser will crash due to memory or processing limitations. This is especially true for older mobile devices.
- How to import data from a Google Spreadshet document into an article or post like a regular HTML table - Updated
- Combining data from multiple sources with data source merger.
- Change the error reporting in Joomla
- How to edit ruleset's CSS file
- Setting the width of table columns
- Troubleshooting installation issues on Joomla
- Create a data table in Wordpress with advanced search capabilities
- How to import data from a Google Spreadshet document
- How to change pagination and filtering labels