Tabulizer has built-in functionality to act as an advanced RSS Feed Reader. It supports the following formats/specifications:
What makes Tabulizer a unique solution when it comes to reading RSS feeds is its extensibility. You can have an unlimited number of rules, each corresponding to a separate feature, to fine tune your reader and do things like:
- Add pagination and filtering
- Highlight items that contain certain words
- Remove items that contain certain words
- Limit the number of news items, characters per description, show or hide included images, optionally strip html tags or not and so onAdd your own headers/extra rows
- Combine feeds from various sources (no limit)
- Use URL parameters to customize the RSS Feed URL.
- Choose the format of the published date or hide the published date
- Style the resulting table any way you want. No more limited styling presets.
- Make it responsive to fit well in smaller resolution screens (smart phones and tablets).
- Enable caching, so the feed is displayed faster
- Support for UTF-8 and other encodings
- Add resulting output anywhere you wish (articles, posts, pages, modules, plugins, 3rd party extensions, etc). Just add the data source tag you are ready to go.
- Developers (or anyone with limited knowledge of PHP) have the freedom to do anything they want with the use of modification functions.
Visiting the demo page for the RSS feeds.